Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Soccer

Well, soccer season is coming to an end soon...only two more games left.  I volunteered to bring cupcakes for the celebration after the game next Monday.  After checking the craft stores and not finding any soccer themed cake decorating items in stock, I looked on Amazon (my favorite store) to see if they had anything.  Much to my displeasure all they had were non-Prime eligible items in stock which translates into: these items will never make it to my house by Monday morning.  In the end I decided to print pictures of soccer balls onto paper and use my circle punch to cut out perfect circles. Then I will use my scalloped edge punch to cut out card stock backs.  After gluing them together, I will use toothpicks to stick them into the cupcakes which will be decorated to look like green grass.  Sounds good, right?  Well, we'll see.  I'll post pictures of them Monday or Tuesday for all to see.  Plus, I'll post some pictures of Sunny playing soccer.  I'm hoping to post some of my crafting and sewing experiences on this blog, but life has been hectic around here for the past few weeks.  As a result, I am way behind in my picture-taking!  My spring break is next week so maybe I'll have time to post some cool stuff for you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment